JOIN OUR GROWING NETWORK!
We are building a sustainable network of world-class researchers to develop practical solutions to plant diseases in Sub-Saharan Africa and beyond. Join us!
Membership of the CONNECTED network is open to anyone interested in becoming part of a multidisciplinary community seeking to address the challenges of vector-borne plant viruses.
Read what people are saying about the CONNECTED network
CONNECTED supports collaboration between researchers in the UK and developing countries, as well as engagement with end-users, stakeholders and policy makers. It creates opportunities for individuals to engage with each other, build critical mass and create research consortia to respond to funding opportunities in the research area of vector-borne plant viruses.
We are committed to ensuring the network is well represented by members from environmental, social, economic and policy fields as well as members with wide-ranging biological expertise.
Network members can:
- Access a range of member-only resources
- Use our searchable directory of members to find research partners, to forge new links and consolidate existing ones
- Apply for CONNECTED training funds when available to attend a course or visit other network members to gain new expertise
- Attend network conferences and other events to meet other members, and help define the future direction of the network
- Write a blog article, or make a presentation for CONNECTED
- Share information with other network members in regular CONNECTED newsletters and other channels
Watch some short videos to learn more about the CONNECTED network here
To register as a member of the CONNECTED Network, please fill in your details below. By becoming a member, you and agree to our membership terms and conditions and always to act in accordance with them. If you do not agree to these terms, do not register.
* The ORCID iD is a free and unique digital identifier for researchers. See www.orcid.org for more information.
** Early Career Researcher: received your highest degree (BSc., MSc. or PhD.) in the last 7 years.