First stage in pump-prime funding call now open (12 March – 8 April)
The first stage in the CONNECTED pump-prime funding calls opened on Monday 12 March 2018, with an invitation to potential applicants to submit an Expression of Interest (EoI).
This call is the first of two that will run during the CONNECTED project lifetime. The EoI deadline is 8 April 2018, and the funding will support a variety of small projects (up to £30,000), and possibly a small number of larger (up to £90,000) projects that can run for three to 12 months, irrespective of cost.
To read the guidance notes, download an application form, and read other associated documents, please use this link
Following the EoI review process, selected proposals will then be invited to submit full applications.
Full timescales are listed below
• Expression of Interest call opens: 12 March 2018
• Deadline for Expression of Interest applications: 8 April 2018
• Outcomes of EOI will be communicated to applicants by: 27 April 2018
• Call for invited full applications opens: 30 April 2018
• Deadline for invited full applications: 24 June 2018