Videos of CONNECTED conference presentations are now online
Members of the CONNECTED network can now watch videos of some of the presentations from the project’s UK Launch Conference online.
The aim is to enable those who weren’t able to attend the conference to catch up on some of the highlights, including keynote presentations from Africa-based experts:
• Professor Lava Kumar (IITA, Nigeria)
Integrated approaches for severing the virus–vector connection in sub-Saharan Africa
• Dr Titus Alicai (NARO, Uganda)
CONNECTED: an opportunity for sustainable management of plant virus diseases in Africa
• Professor Emmanuel Okogbenin (AATF, Kenya)
Safeguarding Africa’s Food Security Against Crop Viral Diseases: AATF’s Intervention in Maize and Cassava
Network members can also watch
• Delegates’ flash presentations, outlining who they are and what they do
• Introductory and scene-setting speeches from Prof Gary Foster and Prof Neil Boonham, and from Management Board Chair, Prof Nicola Spence
These videos can only be viewed by network members. Anyone with an interest in African plant virus vector-borne disease can apply to become a network member using this link
To watch these videos, go to the ‘member resources’ section of the website using this link
CONNECTED network member need to be logged in as a member upon the device they are using to access the videos.